Friday, October 17, 2008

Germs or no germs?


Today we did a experiment that was called Germs or no germs. We got a patato and rubbed it on the place that we thought had the most germs. We had partners. It was a little gross, but we lived. My object was the tetherball, and it's more germier than I had thought. My object was the toilet handle, it was really wierd and gross. But we will find out next week what the germiest place in school is.




By, Jessica and Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for letting me post on the blog Ms. Zawis! It was my first post on the blog too.


Love, Anna

Melanie Holtsman said...

My kids drop so many snack pieces on the floor of my car I wonder how many germs are there! Maybe it's better I don't do this experiment and find out!