Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The First Day of Gifted

Today was the first day of gifted. We started practicing our musical called Top 40. It was so so so much fun! We did something called Riddle Rebus. For Creative Expresson, we painted a picture like Van Gogh's Starry Night. We drew with yellow and white and then painted navy blue over it. Did you know that Van Gogh cut off his ear? Do you know what he did with it? Why don't you google "Van Gogh" and find out. It was an awesome day!! Check back next week...

The Awesome 3rd grade gifted class!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I had a great time at gifted last week. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

Emily Davey

Anonymous said...

I know gifted is gonna be AWESOME!
James

Anonymous said...

Gifted is SO COOL!


Anna Villena