Welcome back to our gifted blog today we did some thing called weslandia. in Weslandia we made maps of a fake places. And used 15 geographical terms in it. We made the paperlook old by puting water of tea bags.
christian
luke
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am looking forward to see what you all are doing in Gifted way down there in Florida!!! I enjoy hearing and reading about all that you do and I especially like to see what my nephew Luke is up to! I live way upstate New York near Canada. Thanks for keeping me posted!! Paulette Roux
1 comment:
I am looking forward to see what you all are doing in Gifted way down there in Florida!!! I enjoy hearing and reading about all that you do and I especially like to see what my nephew Luke is up to! I live way upstate New York near Canada.
Thanks for keeping me posted!!
Paulette Roux
Post a Comment